Skip to main content

What's Your Definition of a Miracle?

Think about this for a moment....what IS a miracle?  Have you ever experienced a miracle in your life?  Have you ever witnessed a miracle in someone else's life?

Does religion always play a role in a miracle?  Can anyone perform a miracle, or, does the miracle have to come from God?  Mohammad?  Or an angel?  Or some known deity?

Does a miracle have to involve the supernatural in some way? for example, have you ever had a horrible headache and, after taking 2 aspirin, just 15 minutes later the headache is entirely gone. Does this qualify as a miracle? 

Some of us  decide some occurrence was a miracle, because it involved some event that is, by most, judged to be impossible.

Sometimes we decide something was a miracle, because the results happened extremely fast.

Because of my professional background I've been fortunate enough to have witnessed or listened to eye witness accounts from my patients various types of healings, which, I would say fell into the category of a miracle.  

I tend to subscribe to the theory that miracles happen all the time, but most of us just don't look for them for some reason or another. 

Let me know what you think? Do any of these incidents below sound like miracles? 


        1.  I saw a 90 yr. old woman who had tripped on her basement step and her leg was very 
            painful. I took an x-ray of her leg, and, when I noticed she had a triple fracture and 
            came around the corner to tell her, she was going into shock. I used a very common
            energy medicine technique on her and within 2 minutes she was laughing and joking.
            Was this a miracle?

        2.  A young lady came up to me limping. I said what's wrong and she told me she had 
            fractured her little toe and was in a lot of pain. I aimed a small device at her foot 
            that falls under the heading of an energy medicine device for 2 min. I held the device 
            approximately 3 feet away from her foot.  After the 2 min. had passed she walked
            walked around on it and reported that the pain was 90% gone.  Her limp had
            vanished.  When I saw her the next day she said the pain was still 90% gone.  Miracle?          
        3.  I had a young lady come into my office with a severe migraine.  She said the pain was
             intolerable. Since she didn't have an appointment and we were booked, I placed a 
             small sugar pellet under her tongue that had been imprinted with a particular 
             frequency. This treatment obviously qualifies as an energy medicine intervention.
             In 15 minutes she came out of the room with an amazed look on her face.   The pain
             had vanished! She said she's had migraines for years and they always  take 5-6 days
             to go away.  She called it a miracle.

        4.  A few years ago I had a friend of mine help me with an experiment using baby chicks.
             We used an energy medicine device to treat chicken feed. Since we had two different
             types of chickens, we decided to give the treated chicken feed to the chicks that would
             not grow nearly and large as the chicks that got the untreated feed. After 8 weeks we
             noticed that the chicks that were supposed to grow up to be small chickens were 
             actually bigger than the chickens that had eaten untreated feed. Somehow, the feed
             that had been "zapped" with the energy medicine device created "super chickens".
             We couldn't believe our eyes! 

Let us hear from you.....

QuantumCareLLC@gmail.com





When you learn how to move energy, you’ve got the world by a string” 
Copyright © 2017
Dr. Gary Kersey. All Rights Reserved.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FLOWING ENERGY, BLOCKED ENERGY

Think about the energy that’s coming TO us and THROUGH us  What if that energy, that life force that’s coming to us is blocked, either partially or totally? Does it make sense that, eventually, things are not going to function well? Common sense, right? One of the most important things we can do to make sure our lives go as smoothly as possible, in ALL areas, is to ensure proper energy flow. I’m referring to areas controlling our health, our relationships, our jobs, our money, our emotional happiness, even our spiritual lives. A good analogy is that of the dimmer switch on a light. I’m sure you’ve seen these. If you turn the knob as far as it will go, the light will reach maximum brightness. But you can also turn the knob gradually and the brightness of the light slowly increases. On the lowest setting it might create a nice ambience for the room, but it wouldn’t be bright enough to read by. The energy, or life force that flows to each and every organ needs to be at its peak.
So I was wondering, have you ever had a silly thought pop into your head and then later on down the road it turned out that that thought was 100% accurate? Every now and then when I get on the subject of dowsing I will try to explain that years ago I thought it was a gift that certain people had and others did not and I finally realized that I was actually correct in a way. Nothing is a gift, but if it is, it's a gift that's been given to everybody. I started using the analogy that suppose a person was of a negative slant like many people are and felt like that this planet was a Prison Planet and we have all been dumped here to live out short lives, suffering, making mistakes, trying to survive, being miserable and then dying. I started telling people that wouldn't it be wonderful if even though we were indeed placed here to live out our lives seemingly separated from God, God had given us his private 800 number. Wouldn't that be wonderful? Well, we can’t rea

The Missing Piece

When I first saw this puzzle I immediately thought of numerous directions I could go for this article.. For example, I could have written an article about how people are constantly searching for that missing puzzle piece in their lives. Many are looking for the missing puzzle piece to solve their unique health issue. Or perhaps looking for that one elusive mate in which to fall in love. There may be some that are looking for that missing puzzle piece that would finally give them the financial security they’ve been looking for. Or, perhaps they are just simply looking for peace, bliss, or the feeling of being ‘one with the Universe’. And I have no doubt that many people never really appreciate what they have because they are always searching for some “thing” outside of themselves that they feel they need in order to be happy. What a powerful message that would be. Then, another idea occurred to me. Many of us may have forgotten that, in order to judge someone or something, we need